Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this guide
This subject guide highlights resources useful to those undertaking the Facilitating Workplace Learning course but may also be of interest to any Trust staff involved in mentoring.
Library support for Trust staff undertaking courses
If you are a member of Trust staff undertaking a work-related course, the library service is here to support you. Here are some of the services we offer. Please contact the library for more information
- 24/7 access to the library with Trust ID badge
- Self-issue machine
- Electronic books, journals and databases
- Book loan and document supply service
- Study skills training
- Literature search training
- Critical appraisal training
- PC, scanning, printing and photocopying facilities