Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Request a literature search
What do I get when I request a literature search?
- Our librarians will search the most appropriate databases and other resources to your topic
- We select the results that best answer your question
- Results include links to full text articles, where available
Why use our literature search service?
- Over 60% of those who used the service found it saved them at least 3 hours of their time
- We aim to meet whatever deadline you set for us
- A survey of our literature search service shows that the information provided can make a difference to patient care and improving quality
To request a search (BHT staff only) please email the clinical outreach librarians with your search topic with as much detail as possible e.g. question you would like answered, keywords and any limits (e.g. study type, age group, date range) or complete the form below.
What people said about our literature search service
"Thank you so much for completing the search, it was exactly what I was hoping for" - Occupational Therapist
"Thank you very much for all your effort in helping me with my presentation. The results of your search were excellent. Better than mine" - Junior doctor